There are certain types of technology that naturally come to the forefront.
While we are able to gear up for nearly any type of IT project, these are some of the most common platforms that we work with on a regular basis.
We do a great deal of work with legal firms in the document management and productivity realm on these platforms, to name a few:
- Worldox: Powerful document management for the legal industry that allows role-specific tagging and retrieval of electronic documents.
- NetDocuments: Consolidated email and document management that is cloud-based, with highly advanced search capabilities.
- iManage: Secure online organization, collaboration, sharing and governance for critical communications and documents.
- Workshare: Document comparison, metadata enrichment and online file sharing made simple – also includes revision and approval workflows.
- Foxit: This non-traditional alternative to the Adobe PDF file reader is fast and feature-rich – perfect for securely filling out forms online.
Office Productivity and Collaboration
Offices of all sizes need shared tools that travel with them – providing access to spreadsheets, word processing and presentation materials on your desktop, mobile phone and tablets plus email encryption that keeps your sensitive business data safe from prying eyes. The team at Lynchpin Consulting are experts in Microsoft Office 365 migrations from on-premise productivity suites, and we are also a Silver Level Microsoft Partner.
- Microsoft Office 365: Online collaboration and productivity software that provides offices around the world with tools that translate well both within and outside your organization.
- Mimecast for Email Security: Cloud-based email security management for business that covers Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365 installations. Mimecast can reduce the complexity of managing your email while ensuring that emails are always available through cloud-based integrations.
Security Solutions and Disaster Recovery
Keeping your data secure is of the utmost importance, and we have the tools and knowledge to ensure that your business information stays safe. Some of our security partners include:
- Dell SonicWALL: Secure your network, users, and data without compromising on performance with SonicWALL solutions. This next-gen firewall can repel even the most sophisticated of threats.
- Ruckus: Need WiFi in your office for customers or employees? We work closely with Ruckus to create just the right implementation package for your needs, and then follow up with ongoing maintenance for your convenience.
- ShadowProtect by StorageCraft: When a disaster occurs, you need to know that you can restore your business to full working order quickly and efficiently. ShadowProtect allows for backups that provide even bare-metal restores to be performed remotely utilizing VNC technology.
- Veeam: Backup, disaster recovery and virtualization management that specializes in high-speed recovery and data loss avoidance. An industry-leading tool for replication of VMware and Hyper-V virtual servers.
Does your business or firm need expert solutions and support to help make the most of what today’s technology has to offer? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (424) 327-4449 . We’re the IT experts LA and OC businesses trust.